A large percentage of the human population has skin issues and problems that occur due to aging, bad diet, etc. Most of these skin problems are usually skin tags, moles, warts, blackheads and many others. The reasons behind them vary from person to person but largely are prescribed to unhealthy lifestyle, hormone imbalance, low immunity, overexposure to the sun, etc.
Fortunately today we have many cosmetic products that treat these conditions and they bring back the shine to our skin but not all are effective and are in fact very expensive.
So, if you want to avoid all this money spending on expensive skin products and stop using chemicals on your skin, you may want to turn to natural remedies. Namely they don’t contain industrial ingredients, are safe to the skin and will make your skin look healthier and much better than it used to be.
USE THESE NATURAL REMEDIES FOR THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
SKIN TAGS TREATMENT:
Skin tags are growths on the skin surface, they usually appear on the chest, eyelids, armpits and neck. They are usually caused by rubbing the skin on other skin. Modern medicine treatment include tying them off, cutting them, freezing them, but there are some natural remedies that can help also:
- Using Apple cider vinegar, what you should is just dip a cotton ball in the Apple cider vinegar, squeeze it for excess and then cover the skin tag an leave it on limitlessly. After this the skin tag should be gone in a few days.
- Usage Baking Soda and Castor oil for Skin tags removal. You should mix the two until it becomes like a nice paste and then apply it on the skin tag and cover it with bandage. The mixed paste should be held in a refrigerator for a period of two whole days. You should apply the paste on the skin tag 3 times daily.
- Skin tag removal with the use of Tea tree oil for. What you should do is soak a cotton ball in water and put a few drops of tea tree oil on the wet cotton. Put the cotton on the skin tag and cover it with bandage, you should repeat this 3 times a month and you should be patient because it should take some time and this method is safe to use around the eye area.
Warts occur on the surface of the skin due to HPV human papilloma virus, they are usually small, rough and are similar color to the rest of the skin. Modern medicine cures warts with freezing by using liquid nitrogen or by applying salicylic acid. People use different methods for wart removal, and some of the natural remedies are:
- Using Bananas is a very simple and easy way to remove warts. What you should do is rub the wart at night with peel of banana, and you should do this for a period of two weeks constantly.
- Using Apple cider vinegar is also a very effective method for wart removal. You should dip a cotton ball in the Apple cider vinegar and then apply it on the wart at night time, put a bandage over the cotton ball and leave it like that for 24 hours. After that, you should replace it with a new one. By doing so the wart shrivels and disappears in time.
- Usage of Garlic, garlic juice or crushed garlic for wart removal. This method works in just two weeks, what you should do is, apply the garlic on the wart, cover it with a bandage and keep repeating this two times a day.
- Using raw honey for wart removal, you should rub some hone on the wart and put a bandage over it, you should do this every night, this way the wart is removed and is prevented from coming back again.
FOR MOLE TREATMENT
Moles appear almost everywhere and in all people, young, old, male and female. They usually appear due to genetics and sometimes due to sun exposure.
- Garlic or the extract of garlic is very effective for mole removal. Before using garlic for Mole removal it is important that you protect the mole surrounding skin, and you can do this simply by using petroleum jelly or tape. After doing so, you should apply the garlic on the mole, cover it with a bandage and should leave it like that for 4 hours. You should repeat this every day.
- How to use baking soda and castor oil for mole removal. You should mix the two until it becomes a nice paste and then apply the mix on the mole at night. You should that cover it with a bandage and leave it like that for the whole night. The following day, remove the bandage and wash the mole with water. Keep doing this daily every night.
- Apple cider vinegar is great. What you should do is soak one piece of cotton in the Apple cider vinegar and apply it on the mole. After that you should cover it with a bandage and leave it like that for 8 hours, doing so the mole will turn blacker and should fall with time.
TREATMENT OF CLOGGED PORES:
Clogged pores are made of oil buildups on the skin, they are not serious but only make the skin look bumpy and uneven. You can use these natural remedies for this condition:
- Steam, you can use Steam as a best way to clean your skin pores. You boil some water in a pot, after that you should wash your face and bend over the steaming pot. Cover the head with a towel over the pot to catch the steam more effectively and sit there for around 15 to 20 minutes. After that wash the face again with water and apply some Apple cider vinegar for better cleaning of the face.
- Using Sugar scrubs, this method cleans the pores and adds some shine to the skin. What you should do is, mix some lemon and sugar until it forms a paste and then rub it on face with your hands or piece of cotton ball. After doing so wash the face off with water and apply some lotion on it.
TREATMENT OF DARK SPOTS:
Dark spots usually come with age and may appear like discolorations on the face or hands. It is thought that they appear due to aging or overexposure to the sun in the most cases, but liver problems could trigger them. You may use these natural remedies to cure them:
- Using Aloe Vera, this treatment is quite good, what you should do is take some fresh aloe and put it on the affected area for a period of 30 minutes. When doing so it is important to use only the inner gel from fresh aloe plants and even house Aloe Vera plants.
- Using Onion for dark spots, you should blend the onion and put it on the affected area of the skin. You then leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with water. Repeat this method twice a day.
- Lemon, it is very simple and easy to use lemon for treating dark spots, what you should do is just soak a cotton ball in lemon and rub the affected area twice a day.
- The Organic Vitamin C serum is great, it’s chemical free and whilst removing the dark spots it also rejuvenates the skin.
- Using Horseradish, this method is done by mixing vinegar and horseradish and simply applying in on the dark spot. The dark spot should fade away after this treatment.